Let's Talk About Biafra!

Let's Talk About Biafra

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Let's Talk About Biafra » Science/Technology » Benefits of Cucumber

Benefits of Cucumber

Posts 1 to 22 of 22

http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/greenliving/1252/1251318.large.jpg

Pick a firm, dark green cucumber and pop it into your shopping basket. Congratulations! You have just bought yourself a fruit (yes, the cool cuke is fruit, not a vegetable) full of good health!
Here is a short list of the impressive health benefits that a cucumber carries:

Keeps you hydrated. If you are too busy to drink enough water, munch on the cool cucumber, which is 96 percent water. It will cheerfully compensate!

Fights heat, both inside and out. Eat cucumber, and your body gets relief from heartburn. Apply cucumber on your skin, and you get relief from sunburn and itchy skin.

Flushes out toxins. All that water in cucumber acts as a virtual broom, sweeping waste products out of your system. With regular use, cucumber is known to dissolve kidney stones.

Nourishes you with vitamins. A B and C, which boost immunity, give you energy and keep you radiant. Give it more power by juicing cucumber with carrot and spinach.

Supplies skin-friendly minerals: magnesium, potassium, silicon. That’s why cucumber-based treatments are popular in spas.

Aids in weight loss. Enjoy cucumbers in your salads and soups. My favorite snack? Crunchy cucumber sticks with creamy yogurt dip.

Revives the eyes. Placing chilled slices of cucumber on the eyes is a clichéd beauty visual, but it really helps reduce under-eye bags and puffiness.

Cuts cancer risk. Cut down your risk of several cancers by including cucumber in your diet. Several studies show its cancer-fighting potential.

Stabilizes blood pressure Patients that struggle with blood pressure, both high and low, often find that eating cucumber brings relief.

Refreshes the mouth. Cucumber juice refreshes and heals diseased gums, leaving your mouth smelling good.

Smooths hair and nails. Silica, the wonder mineral in cucumber makes your hair and nails stronger and shinier.

Soothes muscle and joint pain. All those vitamins and minerals in cucumber make it a powerful enemy of muscle and joint pain.

Keeps kidneys in shape. Cucumber lowers uric acid levels in your system, keeping the kidneys happy.

Good for diabetics. Patients of diabetes can enjoy cucumber while also reaping its health benefits: cucumber contains a hormone needed by the cells of the pancreas for producing insulin.

Reduces cholesterol. A compound called sterols in cucumber helps reduce bad cholesterol.

Any thing else, please drop your comments here:

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Many thanks!

Howdy, I believe your blog could possibly be having web browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, great site!

Unquestionably believe that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the net the simplest thing to take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as other people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other folks can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my blog thus i got here to go back the choose?.I am trying to find issues to enhance my website!I suppose its good enough to make use of a few of your ideas!!

Tremendous things here. I'm very satisfied to look your post. Thank you so much and I'm taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Excellent weblog right here! Also your site a lot up very fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink for your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its really really fastidious paragraph on building up new blog.

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to trade methods with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

There is certainly a lot to find out about this issue. I love all of the points you made.

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back at some point. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the challenges. It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Thanks for sharing!

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

Hi, this weekend is good for me, because this point in time i am reading this fantastic educational piece of writing here at my residence.

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Admiring the commitment you put into your site and in depth information you present. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Hiya! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!

Keep this going please, great job!

Интернет-магазин Alpenbox — распределительные устройства и удлинители от производителя. Доставка по Москве и всей России

Quick post

Write and submit your message

You are here » Let's Talk About Biafra » Science/Technology » Benefits of Cucumber